About the Firm
Anderson Lawyer Advocates for South Carolina Personal Injury Victims
Experienced trial attorney works to maximize plaintiffs’ compensation
If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s carelessness, an experienced attorney can help you assess your legal options and advocate for a fair financial recovery. Defense lawyers and insurance companies are committed to minimizing liability in every case, so you need a litigator with the skill, experience and determination to counter their tactics and obtain a positive result. At The David F. Stoddard Law Firm in Anderson, we deliver this type of effective representation to clients throughout the area and have done so for more than 30 years. Mr. Stoddard has worked extensively in civil and criminal courts, including service as a prosecutor and private work advocating for plaintiffs and defendants. Regardless of whether your injury was caused by a car crash, fall or some other harmful incident, our firm will vigorously pursue damages for medical costs, lost wages and other types of compensable harm.
Determined litigator gets strong results in verdicts and settlements
In Anderson, Greenville, Pickens and other South Carolina counties, injury victims count on us because our firm is:
- Highly recommended — Numerous clients and peers have recommended us to people they know. With a strong reputation throughout the area’s legal community, we make sure that clients and their claims receive the respect they deserve.
- Responsive — Nothing about a serious injury is routine. Whether you have a question about the relevant legal standards or the worthiness of a settlement offer, we respond promptly, fully and clearly so you always know where your claim stands.
- Caring — At every stage of your proceeding, our firm focuses on achieving the best result possible while easing the emotional burden on you and your family. Skilled at negotiating, we can often secure a proper settlement while avoiding the stress of a trial.
To give you the information you need to decide on a course of action, we offer a free initial consultation and a complimentary copy of The Ultimate South Carolina Personal Injury Guide,
written by David Stoddard.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished firm handles vehicle accident and premises liability cases
The firm litigates on behalf of injured South Carolina clients in matters relating to:
- Personal injury — We take on all types of personal injury cases, including those stemming from vehicle collisions and dog bites. In cases involving traumatic brain injuries and other complicated medical evidence, our firm will assemble the necessary evidence and experts to build the strongest possible argument.
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, our firm will represent you in insurance claims and litigation and can handle the unique elements of cases relating to truck and motorcycle crashes.
- Premises liability — Negligent property owners should be held accountable when their carelessness triggers an injury. We litigate a complete array of premises liability actions such as slip and fall and security failure claims.
- Workers’ compensation — An injury on the job requires prompt action to secure the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve. We will assist with claims and denials so you are reimbursed for healthcare expenses and lost wages.
- Wrongful death — Surviving family members can recover damages from the liable parties when wrongful death occurs. We’ll advise you as to whether relief is available through compensation for funeral expenses, wages the decedent would have earned, and other losses.
Nothing can undo the pain caused by a physical injury or the death of a family member, but collecting the compensation and benefits that you’re entitled to can relieve the financial pressure and give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
Contact a proven South Carolina injury lawyer for a free consultation.
The David F. Stoddard Law Firm represents South Carolina plaintiffs in a wide range of personal injury litigation, such as cases arising from auto accidents and falls. We assist clients from throughout the region, including residents of Laurens, Greenwood, Greenville, Abbeville, Anderson, Pickens and Oconee counties. To schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Anderson, please call 864-712-0680 or contact us online